Summer Stageshop Registration is Open
We are happy to announce our Summer Show
Into the Woods Junior
Music and Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
Book by James Lapine
Originally Directed on Broadway by James Lapine
Original Broadway production produced by Heidi Landesman, M. Anthony Fisher, Rocco Landesman, Frederick H. Mayerson, Rick Steiner, Jujamcyn Theaters
Originally Produced by the Old Globe Theatre, San Diego, CA
Produced by Special Arrangement with Music Theaters International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.MTIshows.com
Price per Child: $695
Check or credit cards accepted. Registration due on first day of class.
- Summer Stageshop is a three week summer camp.
- Classes run from 9:00 am until 1:30 pm Monday through Friday (no class July 4th).
- Classes begin Monday June 25th and finish with two performances, one the evening of Friday July 13th at 7:00pm, and a matinee on Saturday July 14th at 2:00pm.
- All Students perform on stage as well as help in some aspect of theatre production.
- All students sing, act, and dance. They are each required to sing in an ensemble, however no student is ever required to sing a solo unless they want to.
- Eligible students are entering 4th – 9th grade come Fall.
- All students need to bring a lunch each class. There is a refrigerator and microwave available on site for the students use.
To request additional information please call Deborah Runestad at 203-856-0334 or email her at email@example.com.
Space is still available!
To register your student, please fill out the form below.
For over 33 years the Town Players of New Canaan has sponsored a full theatre program for young people at the Powerhouse Performing Arts Center in Waveny Park.
Workshops include pantomime, improvisation, theatre games and scene work, with a staged performance for friends and family at the end of each session. Of the three sessions that run yearly, two are weekly after school sessions, and one is a three week summer camp. All activities are on the stage of our 115-seat working theatre.
For more information call Deborah Runestad at 203-856-0334 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.